Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 12:12:54 -0400
I'm not sure what you are doing.  If I highlight 20 email items that have the same name and subject (like some newsletters) and drag them all into a new (create mail) window, the items go into the "attachments" area of the new email window and cannot be dragged from there into a folder on the desktop.  (I couldn't quite follow how to minimize BOTH the OE window AND the new mail window and then drag selected emails from OE to the new mail window.  You can't see the selected emails if the window is minimized.  I must be missing something here.)

Of course if the emails do not have the same subject, you can just drag them all at once directly from OE to wherever you want on the computer.  If they do have the same subject, it will want to overwrite the previous file every time because the filenames are all the same, so you have to rename each file after you drag it, adding a unique number.

If you have a better way, so that it automatically renames the files to something unique as it copies them, I would really like to know how to do it - that would be great!.   Could you explain it again, differently?      Thanks.       -AnnFennell

From: James W. Christian
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 10:07 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Fw: [PCSOFT] savein emails

hi i just tried this and put 209 messages in a folder on my desk top, i have
outlook express and it
worked ok, let me know if it works for you  jwc

How to save messages on hard drive or floppy or cd, from oe
Or any other place you want to save it,
1. bring up messages you want to save and
 highlight them,
 2.click on create mail,bring up new box
3.minimize both boxes
4.drag and drop messages that are highlighted
to new box (create mail)
5.highlight the messages in create mail box
6.now just drag and drop all these messages
in a folder on the desk top,from there you can
put them any were you want,