Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:19:05 -0400
My bad, I didn't notice the address was split up.
This should get you there.
Hal Seabolt

http://www.free-fonts-ttf.org/true-type-fonts/bake
r-signet-bt-613-download.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software
discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of g.Computer9f
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Missing Fonts

I keep having intermittent trouble navigating
these web pages.  I think there are some sites
trying to SELL these fonts that are hijacking
attempts to access this site, and if unable to
re-direct then put up a "forbidden" access
message.  When you try to backup, it does the same
thing.  I just keep hitting the back button, or
paste the url, or click a saved url and eventually
I get to the free site.

AnnaSummers

At 08:50 PM 4/23/2009, you wrote:
>cannot open this site!!!!!!!!
-05:00 US/Canada Eastern
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Missing Fonts
>
>Anna,
>Â you should be able to get any true
>type font here
>http://www.free-fonts-ttf.org/true-typ
>e-fonts/baker-signet-bt-613-download.h
>tm
>HTH,
>Hal Seabolt

"upgrade" my OS, apparently
>Microsoft decided to "downgrade" my font
selection without providing me
>with that information (now, I keep separate
copies of all my fonts).

>Does anyone still have these fonts? Â
>
>Thanks,
>
>AnnaSummers
>

>Â Â  Â  Â  Â The NOSPIN Group has added a new
feature on our website, Â
>Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  web based bulletinboard for
questions and answers:
http://nospin.com

>Â Â  Â  Â  Â The NOSPIN Group has added a new
feature on our website, Â
>Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  web based bulletinboard for
questions and answers:
>Â Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â Visit our sister website at
http://nospin.com

>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature
on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions
and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at