Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Landau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:56:16 +0300
Hello List,

This question might be a bit basic, but I haven't succeeded in figuring out the answer on my own, so here goes:

My hard drive is divided (partitioned?) into C, D, and E. C & D each have 1.99GB, and E has 31.2 MB. The 'My Documents', 'Program Files', 'Windows', etc. files are all located, by default, in C. C is, after almost 2 years of use, filling up. Also, every now and then I've been getting the warning 'system resources low', which I assume is because C is getting full. How do I use the other parts of my hard disk? When I install new software, the default location is always in C, and I'm afraid of changing that because I don't know what the consequences will be. I'm also afraid of transferring stuff from C to D -- how will programs 'know' to look in D instead of in C? (I once tried to copy 'My Documents' to D, but I noticed there were a number of 'hidden files', so I canceled what I was doing because I didn't know what those hidden files were.) Do I need to download/buy special software to do this -- if so, what would be recommended? Or is it just a simple copying or transferring of files?

I have Windows95 (Hebrew Enabled) on a Pentium 166 MMX with 32MB RAM.

Thanks in advance for your help!

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>