Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:36:47 -0800
To expand just a bit on what Don said - Windows XP can be configured
to look and feel almost exactly like Windows 98.  I have always been
much more comfortable with the feel of 98, but I really enjoy the
strong points in XP - every XP computer I have, I configure to mimic
the "look" of 98 as much as possible.

Tony Mayer

>Bob wrote:
>>Can anyone tell me why my back button (on my MS optical mouse) has =
>>stopped taking me back to the last page I browsed, or why I no longer =
>>see a "Back" button on IE6? >>
>

>Right click an empty space on the top line in IE which starts File
>Edit etc. Click "customize" and then you can see what buttons are
>available in one pane and which are in use in the other. Just drag
>the buttons between the 2 panes. It seems that something, somehow,
>has moved your Back button out of the "in use" pane. Possibly this
>has been caused by some unrelated hiccup in the OS, perhaps a forced
>shutdown. In such a case, if the registry becomes corrupted, XP will
>invisibly revert to an earlier copy of the registry, and you start
>wondering why things ain't quite as they ought to be.
>
>One of the strong points of XP is its excellent recuperative
>powers---all behind the scenes and without any user intervention. On
>the other hand, it also can be one of its annoyances.  Give it
>time---eventually you'll come to know and love it.
>
>You should then find your mouse function will work again---it's
>probably now pointing to a non-existent place on the menu bar.
>
>Don Penlington

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml