Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:06:41 -0600
I believe I may have downloaded a trojan or virus. I ran a somewhat
suspicious program recently, and I received a warning something like this
"there is a file on your computer "c:/program" this could cause some
programs not to function properly. Renaming it to "program1" will fix this
problem." I was also having internet issues partially caused by internet
protection software of mine. I deleted the file, restarted, and had no
issues, the file has not reappeared yet. If it is malware, at least it's
poorly written. None of my software has detected malware though. I use
SUPERantispyware, Spyware Doctor, Spybot S&D, and msse. I also have Panda
Cloud AV installed, but disabled it's start-up because it seems resource
intensive. Any advice?

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith