Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:26:17 -0600
Alvin:

I believe the operative in this ad is "media sold separately." What you are
paying for is a license to legally install Office 97, but you have to buy
the actual software separately. However, if you know someone that already
has the software, I think you can legally copy and use it if you have the
EULA.

Breck

PS But I'm not an attorney!

* I am in the market to purchase Microsoft Office,Standard or Professional.
* When I search for information on the internet, I see many different
* prices--some so low that it seems impossible to sell at those prices. Here
* are a couple of examples:
*
* Microsoft Office 97 Professional Edition With Bookshelf
* Basics End User License Agreement (EULA) License to install on one (1)
* PC.(Media sold separately) $ 45   Computer-X-Press, Inc. 800-796-5188
* 541-343-0235
* Microsoft  Office 97 Pro Retail (FREE Upgrade to Office
* 2000) Includes: Access 97, Excel 97, Outlook 97, Word 97, PowerPoint 97,
* Computer-X-Press, Inc. 800-796-5188
* 541-343-0235

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html