Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:14:53 -0500
Original Message -----
From: "Jessi Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:21 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Can't download AVG

Hi All,
  My daughter is having a problem downloading AVG anti-virus free. Whenever she starts the download she gets disconnected from the Internet. The Avg download seems to be the only time this happens. I tried sending her the download from my PC, but it won't send. It says her ISP (sbcglobal.net) can't accept that large of a file, or words to that effect...the file is a little over 27mb. I first thought the reason she was unable to download may have to do with Zonealarm, though that proved not to be the issue. If anyone has any ideas on how to help her it will be much appreciated. At this time she has no virus protection on he PC. AVG only has tech support for registered users. TIA...
  Jessi

Hi Jessi,

Can't say for sure what's going on with your daughter's computer without more information but, while a file size limitation imposed by her ISP certainly might apply to files received as email attachments, it should not have any bearing on direct downloads: that just wouldn't make much sense.

You can download the latest version of AVG Anti-Virus Free (v7.5.516) here:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_avg_antivirus/
or directly here:
http://www.filehippo.com/download/f8e778b8c5d4c43d7ab2c11f0baa59ec/download/.

FileHippo delivers the most popular software via high-bandwidth downloads and, though the installation file is approx 31.45 MB, if your daughter's service is broadband, it will download quickly. Please don't forget to update the newly installed program  - if able - before running the first full scan.

HTH and please let us know how she makes out. I don't have the time right to help you troubleshoot other possible problems that may be playing a role here, but there are plenty of capable and experienced list members that can guide you/her along the way.

Kind Regards,

                    ... jeff.

eom

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: