Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:00:45 -0600
If when you try to install something on your machine & for the first
time point it to the cabs files , then it should go look there
automatacilly next time...the cab files are located in the directory
below...

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/17/01 09:58PM >>>
Are the cab files in c:\windows\options\cabs?

In any event, you can point to the cabs in the registry.

Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Expand Software
Expand Microsoft
Expand Windows
Expand CurrentVersion

There you'll find a folder called Setup, hightlight it and in the
contents of it on the right of the screen you'll see "SourcePath", edit
the source path to where the cab files are.

HTH,

Jose

Dan Kucherich wrote:

> Can someone tell me what setting I need to change on a PC that after
installing components such as network services...etc, that Windows will
automatically look for the cab files in c:\windows\options\cabs instead
of d:\win98 (looking for the windows 98 cd)?

> There must be a way to change this, but I haven't heard of one as
yet.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml