Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:19:27 -0600
Hello Karen,

You don't mention your Dell model or the amount of memory so I'll assume you
have 256 MB. Windows XP runs fine with that amount but if you attempt to run
two or more programs at the same time, depending on what they are and
considering what may be running in the background (Microsoft Office
programs?), you will notice a slowing in overall response. Adding memory is
the single best way to improve performance and I recommend a minimum of 512
MB for XP. You should add as much as the system will take and your 'purse'
will stand. You can't have "too much" memory.

You also asked about Outlook forums. Here are links to two:

Microsoft Outlook Forum:
http://www.mcse.ms/forum125.html

Microsoft Outlook on XP (Windows XP Discussion Forum):
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/1099212479

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:21 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Outlook

I guess I can somewhat answer my own problem.  After I rebooted, I ONLY
opened Outlook.  Since I had DSL I was already online.  Then it worked
like a charm.

So, does Outlook use alot of memory as does Micorsoft Word and am I
running into a memory problem?

Also, is there a Micosoft Outlook forum somewhere?

Karen Miller

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, [log in to unmask] wrote:

I use Earthlink and have a Dell Windows XP

I have started using Microsoft Outlook to download email that I want to
keep to my computer with the send/receive button.  I just move what I want
to down load to my inbox and click on send/Receive.

It sometimes works really very well.  I usally reboot when I start and
keep only earthlink and Outlook open.

But lately, it cannot seem to work and send an error that it has a
problem.

I use Sprint DSL.

There does not seem to be an Outlook forum anywhere I can find so do not
know what to do.  Any suggestions?