Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 04:53:18 -0500
Kelly Younger wrote:

> Netscape 6.1 will not run any executable or script files without user
> intervention. Files with .gif or .jpeg extensions will be displayed
> inline.

Are you saying that Netscape 6.1 will not run an executable file
that is configured, as I've seen many virus infected files, as
"filename.com,exe, or bat.jpg or gif"?  If the preview window
automatically opens a .jpg or .gif file, how does it stop the
enclosed executable file from running?

> The secure newsgroups can be accessed from here
> http://www.ufaq.org/.

I've gone to this URL and am busily reading through 8,300+ message
headers.  There is a great deal of good information there.

Loy

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com