Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:54:59 +0200
Depends from printer
C&P LJ 1300  manual

You can cancel a print job from a software application or a print queue.
To stop the printer immediately, remove the remaining paper from the printer.
After the printer
stops, use one of the following options.

* Printer control panel: To cancel the print job, press and release the Go
button on the printer
control panel.

* Software application: Typically, a dialog box appears briefly on your
screen, allowing you to
cancel the print job.

* Windows print queue: If a print job is waiting in a print queue (computer
memory) or print
spooler, delete the job there. Go to the Printer screen in Windows 98, Me,
2000, and XP click
Start, Settings, and Printers. Double-click the HP LaserJet 1150 or the HP
LaserJet 1300
icon to open the window, select your print job, and click Delete.

In LJ2100 there is small button with triangle in circle for cancel.
IIRC DeskJet 5150 has x button

In short to OP - read printer manual.

Toomas