Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:10:42 -0600
>>At 02:46 14-03-98 EST, Irvin wrote:
>>>Sorry, I guess we misunderstood each other.  I partitioned my hard drive
>into
>>>a C, D, and E drive.  I have only one recycle bin in the C drive, but have
>two
>>>in both the D and E drive.  I would like to get rid of the extra one on
>the D
>>>and E drive.
>>
> Marlene wrote:
>I also find this very interesting as I seem to have the same anomaly.
>Heres my story: Many moons ago, I used a program that allows you to rename
>the Recycle bin.. which I renamed to Garbage (how original,huh?) At that

This was going to be my next question.  I think TweakUI lets you change the
name of various system folders including the Recycle Bin.  If you have two
recycle bin icons on the same logical drive, I assume that if you look at
their names, they must be different.  Have you tried deleting one of them?
The normal one is named "Recycled".  What happens if you do?