Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:38:36 +1300
What's the name of the game?  And what system are you running?

It sounds to me like you've downloaded a game which contains spyware, and which has been deliberately set up to be very hard to remove.

This situation is pretty common these days.  You could try doing a Google with the name of the game, plus the words 'spyware', uninstall, no way to uninstall, etc etc.

Chances are someone else has run across the same problem.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [PCSOFT] How do I uninstall?

  I downloaded a game but decided to uninstall it. But I cannot uninstall
  because:
  1) The game does not have an uninstall program
  2) The game does not appear in Windows XP  Add/Remove Programs.
  3) The game does not appear in Norton's Clean Sweep Program.
  4) The software company does not respond to my phone calls.

  I do not want to touch the registry. And I don't want to delete it because of
  registry problems it may create.

  Any suggestions?

                             George Petras

                     support at our newest website: