Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:36:38 -0600
I don't think this is a DirectX problem.  The Cyrix CPU's (non MMX anyway)
are sometimes misidentified by Windows95 and programs that decided they
needed a pentium to run.  If you go to
http://www.alternativecpu.com/subpages/files/files.shtml and page down to
the WIN95 files section you will find a couple of utilities that will
resolve this issue.  By the way, this site is not really active any longer,
so you may have to try a couple of the links to get the program, or you can
probably search at any shareware site...Tucows, Jumbo, etc.. for Cyrix CPU
ID programs.

Dan Shaughnessy

>My daughter got a game for christmas, it installed perfectly, except it
>installed directx5 over my directx6. when i try to run the game i get an
error
>that the game will not run as my computer needs to be pentium class. of
course
>it is! its a pent 200mhz 48mb ram  any ideas?, BTW the chip is a cyrix
>philippe beaulieu

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: