Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:38:54 -0800
I have been looking for something like this for my laptop. My Laptop runs
98SE. I can get fifty percent more up time using DOS, as opposed to booting
into windows, when running from the battery. So I often boot to a command
prompt, and work with the DOS text editor,.. and then move the contents to
a word processor later on. I would like to find a modern DOS based word
processor that supported my laptop pointing device. So far I haven't found
anything and I doubt that I will.

But what you want is an old version of Wordperfect...5.2, Word for Dos, or
Lotus AmiPro. Back in those days (1989-93) WordPerfect was eighty percent
of the market share. You might be able to find a copy at a swap meet, or
garage sale, or in one of those places that sell old CDs and floppies.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

>Does anyone knows where I can download a freeware word processor for
>DOS 6.22, 640 KB RAM? My friend has an old laptop running under DOS
>6.22 but it has no word processor.
>
>Bellingtone Changwe.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml