Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
General Stuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:05:14 -0500
I use ZoneAlarm and OutlookExpress on an XP HP machine.  ZoneAlarm should ask you if you want to allow OE to access the internet.  Bring ZoneAlarm up and go to Program Control (left) and Programs (tab) and you should see a list of programs and how their access is configured.  Look at Help to understand the Xs, checkmarks, etc.  You can have ZoneAlarm ask you about certain programs every time, or with certain programs, ask it to remember what you selected the last time.

Anna Summers

----- Original Message -----
From: Lewis C Emerson
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 5:48 PM
Subject: Help w. Zone Alarm

Folks,

Several days back I downloaded and installed the free version of Zone
Alarm, and already it's reported that it's blocked over ninety attempts
to access my computer.  While this was good news, the bad news is that my
ISP mail utility, Outlook Express, no longer works.  The error message I
see tells me that my ISP has terminated the connection and this happens
instantly when I try to launch Outlook Express.  The help desk at my ISP
says there must be a way to keep Zone Alarm active while letting me still
let me access my mail, but he didn't know how to do this.  Can some kind
soul walk me through the process or direct me to a site where I can get
this help?

Thanks,

Lewis Emerson.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: