Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cathy Herrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:31:26 -0500
I have had many users report this same problem.  To me the common denominator is
the OEM version of 95 most were Compaq or Dell Computers.  Anyway if you copy all
the *.dll files from the CD to your Windows and Windows/System folder then try
installing it works.  I know its extra stuff on your hard drive, but I wouldn't
want to figure out which dll goes to which folder.  This fix worked on all 3
machines that were having this problem.

Cathy

"Lance W. Kephart" wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:15:29    Eric wrote:
> >I am having trouble installing Office 97 on my P5 166.  For some reason it
> >will not load a number (I haven't counted them...too many) dll and other
> >files to the disk.  The error received states that it cannot read the file
> >from the directory.  The CD is clean.  I have no problem reading individual
> >files from the disk.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html