Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:58:00 -0500
On Thursday, April 22, 1999 7:36 PM, JMB [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> What a mess.
>

> I searched both Autoexec.bat and Config.sys for any pause command and I
> could not find one.  I'm a DOS/Win3.11 person.  I know these two files
> are not REALLY used by Win9x, but I just don't want to go and delete
> them.
>
> I guess the big Question is what can I do about this?  (Besides tell the
> guy to shoot his brother!)
>
> Any and All hints are truly appreciated.
> --
> Jean Bourvic :>))

Hi,
        Try using attrib to remove the RHS on Msdos.sys (attrib -r-h-s msdos.sys)
and then load it in edit.com.  See if there is a bootgui=0, if so change it
into bootgui=1.  Also, I know it was possible to set up Win95 to reboot
into a Dos game and then reboot into Win95 when you were done.  Does anyone
know if Win98 has the same feature.  It sounds like the brother used this
feature and then turned off the machine before it rebooted, and now it
doesn't know what to do.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: