Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:37:44 -0800
  In NT, it's just a checkbox on the "Routing" tab of the protocol
properties for TCP/IP (probably also for IPX if you have that protocol
installed, which I belive NT did by default).
  In 2K, Microsoft removed it from the UI to keep users from playing with
it; the only way they provide to set it is via the registry.

  IF you are using Internet Connection Sharing, it *may* need to be enabled
on the machine that has the outside connection -- if it is, the ICS install
procedure should turn it on.  It might also get turned on if you decide to
install the optional RIP network service, which is used by some routers to
share network topology information.

David Gillett

On 17 Dec 2003 at 0:18, Michael A. Wosnick wrote:

> David,
>
> How in fact do you enable or disable. I have noticed that one of my
> computers (Win2Kpro) has IP Routing Enabled = YES, while my others (one
> Win2kpro, the other XP pro) have it NO. I never set these parameters one way
> or the other as far as I can tell. Is there some setting somewhere that I
> can access that changes the state form Y to N or vice versa?
>
> Michael

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com