Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:08:15 -0700
  If you go to the "Network" control panel applet, it should list the
various installed network components -- adapters, services, and
protocols.  If TCP/IP is the only protocol listed, that's what's
being used.  (If there are other protocols listed, it gets less
certain.)
  Also, if it's working, and you didn't set up TCP/IP properties
(address, subnet mask, etc.) then it must be using something else.

David Gillett

On 10 Aug 2001, at 12:06, Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Hello
>
> This may seem a strange question! ... but:
>
> How can one tell if a simple/home network is using TCP/IP or Net BEUI in
> Windows 98?
>
> I 'think' I have set up my home network using TCP/IP ... but there nothing I
> can find that will say somrthing like "Network Protocol is XXXXX"?
>
> TIA ... Mick
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>          with our NOSPIN Power Linux CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>