Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:58:58 -0500
I'm having a problem with Internet Explorer.  I deleted it and want to
reinstall it.  But everytime I try it says I have a more up to date
version already on my computer and stops the installation.  How can I
make sure I remove every file so I can reinstall Explorer.

Also, I couldn't get the mail part of Explorer to work.  It said I needed
Microsoft Exchange.  So I put my Win98 CD in and tried to load exchange,
but it couldn't find the files.  Please help me.  I tried going on the
internet in AOL to get Explorer 5.0, but their download site doesn't
work.

Thanks.

Diane Kroeckel
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>