Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Echo Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:05:20 -0700
I set up a home network with two computers a while ago and everything was working fine for about two months.

We use Outlook Express 5.5.  I have both machines (one running Windows 98 - the client,  and the other running Windows ME, the host) configured to "leave a copy of message on the server" so that we can both download and view the same e-mail messages.  Everything was working fine until about two weeks ago.  Now, my machine (the one with Windows 98) always says it is downloading messages when I try to send and receive mail, but nothing ever arrives, and when I do try to download the messages they always disappear from the server. (we can download the messages onto the other machine just fine and copies of the messages are left on the server).

This morning I was trying some different options and deleted the checkbox from "log on to network" in the "dial up networking" menu.  Now, I can actually receive messages, but they are still being deleted from the server, even though they aren't supposed to.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this problem?  I have verified my account settings with my ISP and everything seems to be in order.  Perhaps I accidently changed a setting somewhere and this is really simple to fix.  Thank you for your help.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml