Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:52:50 -0700
I have cable, so I'm not acquainted, personally, with PeoplePC software. However, I have a friend who is...She has had nothing but trouble with PeoplePC antivirus and firewall programs. I'm not saying anything aginst PeoplePC programs, I'm just answering your question based on experience from a friend who's been there. My reccomendations would be to try AVG (free) or Avast (free) antivirus. They're both popular and reputable programs. See links below;

  AVG> http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1

  Avast> http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html

"Joyce E." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Anyone had any experience with PeoplePC's own brand of antivirus? I am
considering using it instead of what I have on here (WIN XP, Firefox) but
I'd like some input from anyone else who has tried it before I switch. Many
thanks!

Joyce in SE Ohio, USA

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml