Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Robins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:47:58 +0000
I have a 3-button Logitech Mouse running V8.2 of Mouseware?.  It is currently
exhibiting some very strange behavior.

(Just about) Whenever a dialog box comes up, I click the button that I want and
I will notice that focus has gone away from this box (because the title bar has
changed color) and I don't exactly know where focus has gone.  I click the
button again and it works as expected.

Consistently in Excel 97, some menu options can not be selected by mouse.  eg:
Format / Column / anything.  No matter what you do, the mouse will not get the
third selection, what is interesting about this is that the current cell box
moves and is now where the option was when it was clicked.  It's almost like the
click is registered "through" the current focus to what is behind it.

Win95 system.  I have "tried" to use the Win95 drivers, but seems to be no
change.

Bill

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html