Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:03:18 -0500

menu to write the table out to an access database. This will allow you to
preview the data in Excel.  If you don't need to preview, Access can open a
dbase file directly.  Just change the file type drop down list to .dbf in
the 'File, Open' dialogue.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Westly Montroos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:19 AM

I am working at a library, and a department is using
Dataflex 2.3b for inserting information of members.
We want to export the records of the members in
Dataflex into Microsoft Access 2000/XP.
First question, is this possible?
Second question, as there any help or support of the
software Dataflex online?
Third question, is there a way to export/convert the
records of Dataflex into a text file with comma
separator?
I have heard Dataflex 2.3b is a very old database, and
is there a new version of this software?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml