Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peetie Wheatstraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:32:24 -0600
Re: W2k: Control of foreground window, etc

Hi,

I run W2k Pro on my desktop at home, connecting to the
net via 56k modem (42-48 kbps).

The net access is slow. Much slower now, as much of
the net is inundated with superflous ads, etc.

I typically have Outlook 2k and 2-5 IE6 windows
(and maybe some others) concurrently open. Whenever
one window is dysfunctional (i.e. waiting for net
i/o or <whatever>) I switch to a window that is not.

1.) If I click on a URL in the Outlook 2k window,
    sometimes it opens a new IE6 window (no problem),
    sometimes it "takes over" an existing IE6 window
    (which I need to keep). Is there any way to make
    it open a new IE6 window all the time?

2.) When I start an application (i.e. outlook or Free
    Agent), it grunts/grinds for a while, I switch
    to another window and try to get some work done.
    At some point in the grunt/grind, Windoze puts
    the grunt/grind window in the foreground, short-
    circuiting my work with the other window. It
    typically does this before the grunt/grind app
    is even functional.Is there any way to get W2k
    to leave the window I select in the foreground
    all the time?

  TIA,
  Peetie
| Peetie Wheatstraw            [log in to unmask] |

Free Poetry Contest. Win $10,000. Submit your poem @ Poetry.com!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6750922;3807821;l?http://www.poetry.com/contest/contest.asp?Suite=A59101

                       http://freepctech.com/rode