Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:19:12 -0600
Sharon,

This Web site lists file extensions and the associated program (to open
with):

Almost Every file format in the world!
http://www.ace.net.nz/tech/TechFileFormat.html

When you attempt to open the attachment and get the error window, odds are
that you don't have the associated program on your computer (not listed in
Folder Options\File Types). In this case, you can either get the program
(probably not worth it if you don't use it and have to buy it), or ask the
sender to send it in another format if possible. It would help to know your
Operating System and the attachments file extension. For example, for the
Power Point Presentation (.pps extension), a free viewer is available at:
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/Ppview97.aspx

If you have the associated program and only need to associate it with the
file, save the file to a folder (My Documents), right click the file and
select "Open" or "Open With." Then browse to the program and select it.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:39:19 -0500
From:    Sharon Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: email attachments

Some email attachments that I receive give me the following error message
when I try to open and view them:  "This file does not have a program
associated with it for performing this action.  Creat an association in My
Computer by clicking View and then clicking Folder Options."  I follow the
given instructions but do not know what to do once I am in Folder Options.
Thanks for any and all help.  Sharon Dickson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml