Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Edward Whitnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:52:58 -0800
Installed Internet Explorer 7 and all is well except now when printing a copy of one of my emails (since IE 7), the font size is so small that it is almost unreadable. Conversely, the font size is normal when printing from either Word or Excel.

I've gone to the Control Panel/default printer/properties/Fonts and the True Type fonts are set at Marlett. I've changed it a dozen times, print  and go back to check and it is back to Marlett again. I have gone to printing preference/other/more options/Fonts and they are set at Type 1, "Tell the printer" and W1 - Western. Whether I click "substitute the printer fonts for the True Type fonts " or not, makes no different with the end result.

I'm at a loss of what to try next. Don't suggest Opera or FireFox. I'll try one of them after I get this ironed out.

Thanks for your help

Ed Whitnall

Equipment: Dell 8200 Dimension computer with plenty memory and hard disk free space, Windows XP Home SP2, and a Dell 1700 Laser printer.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml