Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:14:41 -0600
At 08:23 AM 3/6/99 EST, Virginia wrote:
>My husband has Parkinson's Disease and the computer is a good out.  However,
>his sight is not too good .... he sometimes sees double and the small
print is
>very difficult.  I have adjusted many things so he gets large print, and also
>do printouts for him in larger print.  BUT I don't know how to increase the
>size of the menues at the top of the screen, i.e. Insert, Edit, etc.  He's

Try this - it should increase the size of the letters in the menu of every
window of every application that uses the standard calls to Windows to
manage its windows:

1. Right-click on any blank spot on the desktop.  (Alternately, open My
Computer then Control Panel then click on the Display icon.  Then skip to
step 4 below.)

2. On the context menu that opens, select Properties.

3. On the dialog that opens, select the Appearances tab at the top of the
window.

4. You will see a window that shows an example of all the different
elements of the display and allows you to change them.  For the menu that
you want to change, click on the menu lettering on the example window,
where it says "Normal Disabled Selected".

5. You should see three rows of information at the bottom of the window,
Scheme, Item and Font.  In the Item box, you should see "Menu".

6. The bottom line - Font - allows you to change the font, the color and
the size of the font.  Change the font size and click on Apply to make the
change effective.

If this is not what you are looking for, write back and we can give you
more information.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]