Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:18:58 -0400
Hi Phil,

In the interest of fairness, I'd like to address my use of the word "crap"
in the description of the Final Torrent software bundle.
This is strictly a personal opinion and not to be construed as a total slam
of the actual software.
It's just that I thoroughly dislike all the extra bundling with possibly
unwanted software.

To it's credit the program is easier to use than eg uTorrent ,but because of
this gives you fewer choices for setting or observing traffic
among other things.
It also gives you the choice not to install all the extra stuff ,but it is
"ticked" as Default ,so a person installing it
would have to be alert to scrutinize  what exactly they are installing.
Simply clicking  "Accept"  throughout will  "bless" you with all the
extras.<g>

Tip - Review the settings in the program as well.
Preconfigured settings will  eg allow 200 connections .
If the torrent is particularly active ,you may find that with so many
connections ,your bandwidth may be taken up completely
,preventing you from having any other internet connections or allow normal
browsing.

Also ,before you start ,check the stats on the torrent.
If the ratio of "leechers" is high compared to seeders, you may want to curb
the bandwidth and upload connections,
because you may upload as much or more than you download.
"Leechers" ,as the name implies ,are people who only download and don't
upload anything.

IOW, by the time you get your full download ,you may have uploaded more than
you got.
That may sound strange ,but many leechers may connect to you as a seeder and
download from you what you've already downloaded.
Eg . You may have downloaded 100 MB, but being connected to too many
leechers ,you may well have uploaded 200 MB
by the time you finished your 100MB.
Your traffic stats will show you how much uploads exceed download.

Hope this sheds a little more light on this subject.

Peter E.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com