Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:11:26 -0500
I have MS Office 2003 and I've used MS Publisher 2003 for over 5 years
to compose our weekly church bulletin. In the last month, when I have
brought image files into MS Publisher from elsewhere on my computer or
from downloaded  clip art, the images are blurry and cannot be
sharpened. When I view the very same image not in Publisher, the image
is sharp and clearly defined. Anyone have any ideas about what is going
on? Why would it start doing this now?

Also, as of about the same time the above problem began, I started
getting a security warning on my files when you look at the file
properties in with Windows Explorer, i.e., "This file came from another
computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer." and then a
button to unblock it.  Never had that before either.  Could this be
related to the problem with MS Publisher above? Is this, by any chance,
another of Microsoft's "better" idea that I picked up during the last
round of patches? We are becoming so secure, we can't communicate or get
any work done.

I have WinXPsp3 fully patched on an AMD 64 Athlon X2 with 1 gig of Ram
and lots of free disk space.

Thanks for all your help...

Loy Pressley

--
On Judgement Day how are you going to tell God that you haven't read His Book????

God's first name is NOT "Oh-my"!

http://www.missionprinting.us/
http://www.emorychristians.org/

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: