Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:22:05 +0200
Thanks Wayne, but unfortunately this suggestion didn't help! (I don't have
dblspace.bin but I did unhide drvspace.bin as you suggested).

To all, I haven't yet tried re-installing realjukebox, but today the problem
reoccurred after installing an unrelated bit of software.  Again, the only
fix was backing up to an earlier registry.

A colleague who has the Windows 95 resource kit looked up the error message
but none of the suggestions seem applicable.

Any more ideas please?  I don't want to be unable to install software!

Joe