Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:31:01 -0800
On  2 Dec 98 at 9:10, Jim Meagher wrote:

> I am about to explore the world of MPEG and need some tips and
> recommendations.
>
> Is there software to edit an MPEG?
> Is there software to convert it to other formats?
> Any other resources you can suggest will be appreciated.
>
> I have used the DOS copy /b command to combine MPEGs (crude but
> effective) but
> I need something a little more sophisticated.

  DeBabelizer Pro owns the market for software to convert between
various video file formats (MPEG, .AVI, QuickTime, etc.).

  I like Lumiere for editting digital video.  It was originally from
Corel, who packaged it with Photo-Paint 6 for under $100; Corel has
since sold it to Imsi, and it sells for about $60.  It appears to do
most of the useful things [i.e. things *I* need...] that Adobe
Premiere (about $500 now, was about $700 when I bought Lumiere) does.

David G

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com