Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:08:32 -0500
Robert Humble wrote:

> At 04:23 AM 9/26/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >I have not, however, been able to stop Netscape 6.1 from opening
> >email attachments in the preview window.  If I can't stop this from
> >happening, I'll uninstall it because of the danger of email virus.
>
> If Netscape still has its secure newsgroups you can probably find an answer
> there.  Used to be accessible through the native Netscape news
> reader.  Dunno if it still exists, though.
>
> Robert Humble

Netscape 6.1 will not run any executable or script files without user
intervention. Files with .gif or .jpeg extensions will be displayed
inline. The secure newsgroups can be accessed from here
http://www.ufaq.org/.
--
Kelly Younger

Campbell's wants to give away 5 MILLION cans of soup to feed the hungry.
Help 'em do it.
http://www.chunky.com/click_for_cans.asp

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com