Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:30:13 +0200
Hello Robert,

Thursday, July 15, 1999, 2:28:12 AM, you wrote:

RBISSF> Hello list,

RBISSF>  I am trying to install some kind of Internet access on a 486/25 with
RBISSF> Windows 3.1.  Does anyone have any tips and or suggestions?  I have
RBISSF> netscape 3.0 loaded on the machine, I also have Winsock trumpet loaded.

RBISSF> Any help would be appreciated.

You have all you need. Trumpet Winsock is the communication software,
and Netscape is the best browser for 3.1. ICQ for Win3.1 is also
available.

  Almost any ISP tech support will give you detailed instructions
about setting the Trumpet to work with them. (Oh... you didn't mention
you have a modem. I assume you have one.)

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| (ICQ) 238-6792