Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:16:12 -0500
Usually the availability of the "Print Selected Text" is a function of the software that is requesting the print, not the operating system or the printer.  Most programs follow the Windows standard and it is available but may be implemented in a different way.   For example, the Netscape mailer may have the function of just highlighting and then pressing a "Print using Default" to print only the selected.  Most programs do not implement this functionality though.  Most use the method that others have described and the printer window will have to be opened to print only the selection.

Also, in some programs, "Selected" is not available in the print window and selected text print is not supported by the program.

Doug

At 3/11/2004 10:28 PM, Doretta Jones wrote:

I just bought a new computer, and it has windows XP, and I'm using Outlook Express for my email, and I don't know how to get it to print only the parts of something instead of the whole thing.  On my old computer I used Netscape, and it was very easy, but I'm having a hard time finding out how to do it in Outlook Express.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml