Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Westly Montroos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:34:29 +0100
Try to repair Office XP. You can also uninstall Office XP, and install it
again.
I have a few question for you:
Did you install of the service packs of Office XP?
Did you install some security patches of Office XP (some security patches
are not include in the major service packs?
Did you install a third party plug-ins in Office XP or Outlook XP?
How many word processors are you using on your system?
Which antivirus software are you using??
Which OS are you using?
And the last question, have you change some registry keys?

Many question, because it is a strange problem.

Westly Montroos

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Rick Glazier
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 oktober 2003 13:34
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook XP

I can't imagine Microsoft banning access to *.doc files...(in OutlookXP)
(It would not be in their best interests...)

I'll bet Outlook is set up with too much security, or the installation
has become defective.  I would keep looking for the proper answer...

                       http://freepctech.com/rode