Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:52:51 -0500
Go to Start/Run, type winword. That should start Word. You should also be
able to start Word, or any other Office program from the Start/Programs
menu.

If you have 64% resources, you're still running too many programs at
startup. 75 to 98 % would be much better. You could post a copy of
msconfg/startup here, and list all the programs in your system tray as well
and we might be able to suggest some more pruning.
Thanks to Doug for responding to me the first time.  He suggested that I
have too many programs running at start-up.  I did go to "Run" and entered
"msconfig" and unchecked all of the programs that I absolutely didn't need.
I also went to "System Tools" and found that a most recent start-up, I have
64% resources.
I also found that I was unable to start MS Word 2000 at all.  I uninstalled
it and re-installed it, to no avail.  Does anyone have any further
suggestions to correct this problem?

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal