Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Trudy W. Schuett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 05:50:42 -0700
Date:    Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:21:53 EDT
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Subject: Error Message 'INETD.EXE'

> Date:    Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:33:01 -0500
> From:    "Jack D. Rees" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Error Message
>
> Does any one know the meaning of the following 2 error messages...and =
> how to get rid of them?
>
> Message #1:
> "Cannot find the file 'INETD.EXE' (or one of its components).  Make sure =
> the=20
> path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are =
> available."

I posted the following for our UG, but thouht is only applied to Linux. If
this helps, would you post your results?
Thanks
Mike Hayes

This is a leftover remnant of the Badtrans virus. INEDT.EXE is the name of the file it
creates. For some reason it stays after the virus cleaner has done its job.

Trudy W. Schuett
Publisher, The DesertLight Journal
The e-zine of the international men's rights movement
http://www.desertlightjournal.homestead.com/index.html