Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:59:51 -0500
At 07:37 AM 9/5/2003, Don Weagant wrote:
>On 4 Sep 2003, at 18:54, Hugh Vandervoort wrote: about Re: [PCSOFT]
>Messenger Service Popu
> > http://toolbar.google.com/ along with the Google toolbar which I have
> > found to be indispensable.

Me, too!  I've installed on several systems with no problems; always
installed from the google site.

>Be careful with this little jewel, and know for certain what you are
>installing on your machine.you will gain a nasty piece  of business
>called HUNTBAR.

Never seen it!  Unless it's purporting to be "google" from some non-google
site, I see no connection, or confusion, between the two.

>http://www.pchell.com/support/huntbar.shtml

Excellent resource!  Although I've recently heard of another hijacker,
smarter.com, which isn't mentioned here. Is it new?

Pat Osborne

                       http://freepctech.com/rode