Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard P. Evans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 20:12:13 -0500
I lost my Internet connection configuration when I re-installed
Windows 95.  When I go to "Accessories" "Internet Tools"
and double click on "Get on the Internet" the Wizard starts but
in about the third step it faults out.  Calims it can't load
inetcfg.dll.  What has gone wrong here?  I found it in the
Windows System directory.  Right now I have to use Dial-up
Networking to get on.  Also, as a result of re-installing
Windows 95 I can no longer view my mail in Eudora.  To try to
solve this I downloaded Version 6.0 and ran setup.  New presentation
but still can't view my mail.  When I double click on a message
I get an expanded blank screen.  Sent mail can be viewed fine.  I
had hoped the new installation would fix the problem but its still
there.  How do I fix this?

Richard P. Evans

                       http://freepctech.com/rode