Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:06:17 -0400
I get a PAGE NOT FOUND for the shortcut liste under "EDIT" below.

I could however go to:
and choose "URL File Association Fix" from the index (near the bottom).

AnnaSummers

From: jokester
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Ability to change icon

That's what that complete key should be for default.  So if you wanted
another icon, you would have to put a different value into the keys.

EDIT:
<http://www.msfn.org/board/ipb_seo.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dougknox.com%2Fxp%2Ffile_assoc.htm>http://www.dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm
On that page is default registry XP File associations files.
He has this but I don't know what language will do there.
Internet Explorer Desktop Icon Fix (Restore the default behavior for the
Desktop IE icon)

NOTE: this page also has other fixes.  I have no connection with this page,
nor have had any experience with the registry fixes it uses.

>All I am trying to do is change the default "E" shortcut icon when you
>send a shortcut to the desktop for a webpage.  As I said before I am
>running Vista Home Premium on an HP Notebook. I have a friend who owns a
>dell running the same operating system and I can change the icon just
>fine.  Does anyone who may own a HP Notebook have the same problem?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml