Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:15:24 -0500
Don't know if this applies in your case.  LSL may be a Novell link support layer module; essentially a driver file for the LAN.  Generally, if you are missing an LSL file then you would not be able to connect to your Novell network.  The file would be in the Novell directory on your computer.  If this applies, have your Network Administrator completely uninstalling the network client software then re-installing it should clear this error.
Don't know anything about M$Outlook or whether it is related.

>>> "Bryce, Katherine" <[log in to unmask]> 09/28/99 09:20AM >>>
Coincidently with the error message, he began getting a message at startup
(in DOS) that says his computer is missing an LSL file.

Any connection?  Any ideas?  I've gone to my own computer (configured
similarly) and tried everything I can think of to locate an LSL file in
Windows or in DOS, but can't find one.  What is it, why should I care, and
how do I fix his problem?

Katherine Bryce
Santa Fe NM

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: