Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
dan crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:30:05 -0600
I too enjoyed InnoculateIT, and found it very useful. I took advantage of
CA's offer to purchase the EZ Armor package, downloaded it, and all of a
sudden my computer began to freeze up every twenty minutes or so - these
freeze-ups were particularly present when I was on the Internet. I have
contacted CA's "service" e-mail twice with no response. Finally, I deleted
the EZ Armor program, and my computer began acting normally again.

I liked InnoculateIT and assumed EZ Armor would work just as well. Right
now, I feel as if I blew 19.95. I would like a product that works, and I
would like to use EZ Armor. But not at the expense of constantly having to
shut down and reboot my computer. Has anyone had similar problems? Has
anyone every contacted CA's service e-mail and gotten a response?

Thanks.

Dan Crawford
Worland WY

                     support at our newest website: