Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Exhaustpipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 17:54:57 -0500
OK - I just sent a message via a different e-mail address than I usually use for this list, but here it is again from the one registered with PC Soft,
Also I forgot to sin it..:

My computer:

HP Pavilion dv7  Notebook  PC

Intell core i5 cpu 64-bit oper. syst.

Windows 7

Here is my problem:

When I try to watch an online video, for example, Utube or other web based sites, I get the following message:

"You need to update your Adobe Flashplayer to watch this video."

"Download it from adobe."

Then I get this message:

"Flashplayer 10.1 is not currently avail. for your 64-bit web browser. "

What do I do now??

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Jeff Kelly

                          PCSOFT's List Owners: