Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:11:28 -0400
I have a friend that recently had similar problems.
Around the time his Nortons was expiring (and he
upgraded it) he lost his sound.

Try the Norton cleaner for your version of the program.
Anything that is 2004 or newer works with their latest
cleaner.  I got the cleaner from MajorGeeks.com, but it
said it was expired when run, so I wound up looking for
it at the Norton site. There is no direct link that I can
provide here. You have to "drill for it" yourself...

Before and during repairs, we turned on his WinXP-SP2
firewall before we went back on the WEB. (Important.)
Since his computer was still working "good enough",
I think we let the WEB site auto fix thing do a lot of the
initial cleaning.  The program was re-installed from scratch
and works well... NIS2006(/w NAV2006 embedded.)

For the sound, all I did was remove the sound drivers and
re-install them inside Windows in device manager...
(It never even asked for the disk, or files.)

The above assumes there are no hardware problems...

Good luck...                            Rick Glazier