Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:23:34 -0500
I got all irate last year too, but installed TurboTax anyway,
and the DRM never bothered me a bit...
I did notice months later while running a clone of the HD
(on the same system hardware) that TurboTax was broken,
but by that time they quickly and easily fixed it (re-activated it)
with an automatic Internet connection in a couple seconds
"or so" and with no hassle...

Finally, last week, I uninstalled and cleaned it out to make
some room...
There is a special remover available from Intuit for the
Macrovision-C-Dilla Copy Protection thing...  This needs
to be run AFTER the program has been un-installed and
will tell you what "other" programs are using "the" DRM so
you can decide if you need to leave it on the computer or
if you want to break "those" programs... (I had no other
programs using it, and was able to get rid of it...)

Everyone blew this all out of proportion... (Myself included...)
I had no problems with anything that could even be remotely
blamed on Intuit...
Ummm, come to think of it, the uninstall damaged my ATI
Video driver control panel, but that is easy to fix...  Oh well...
XP-Pro has been working SO well that I got tired of not having
to fix anything <grin>...  As always, YMMV...

I get TurboTax with NAV, and then NAV is free, AMIR.
I think TaxCut has the same thing going so anyone NOT doing
that should look around more for "the deals"...

                                           Rick Glazier

From: "Doug Simmons" <[log in to unmask]>

> I switched last year after their Internet activation and installation
of Digital Rights Management (DRM) software in the background.
Their irate customers forced them to remove it this year. But after
my experience with TaxCut I saw no benefit in paying the extra $10
for TurboTax.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml