Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:58:24 EDT
I have found that Flash videos or streaming vids designed to play in an
on-page window through Windows Media Player still will not display in my  browser.
I get a black screen and the words "connecting to media," but then the  video
fails to show.

Those online videos that automatically open into a separate Windows  Media
Player window still DO work, as do those that play through Real Player. I  tried
uninstalling Real Player temporarily but that didn't help.  I also  tried
adjusting security and privacy settings in Explorer but that didn't help  either,
so far.

Suggestions appreciated,
--Larry S.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!