Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:33:50 -0700
Hi Dean,

I am not sure about the retail or OEM release, but I got the Academic
release which was made available earlier. For me, I had to get the 32-bit
and 64-bit separately, and each had its own activation code. Don't know if
this helps you, but that is the info that I have.

Peter Shkabara
====================

Dean Kukral wrote:
Looking at newegg.com I notice that the oem version comes in either 32 bits
or 64 bits.  The full version evidently has both bit sizes on it and, I
infer, that one can load one or the other.  Does this mean that if I load
the 64 bit version and am not happy with it, then I can load the 32 bit
version?  (Even if I have activated the 64 bit version?)  Or, if I load it
on a new computer (assuming that I have the right to do this), that I can
pick a different version?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode