Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:40:52 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Since the subject of Symantec/Norton seems to crop up on a regular basis,
here is a review of Norton AntiVirus 2005 that may be of interest. Granted,
the review is one person's opinion but his views mirror those of so many
others and since it's dated November 2004, there is some interesting
feedback in the TalkBack section.

Security Watch: Why you should ditch Norton AntiVirus - CNET reviews:
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-5554837.html

Their products imbed themselves so deeply into the system that to uninstall
using Add or Remove Programs will not completely remove them. Complete
removal requires that it be done manually which is beyond the capability of
the average user. To attest to this, Symantec has devoted pages and pages of
instructions on their Web site for uninstalling their products.

It's easy to see why Norton AntiVirus is a top seller. Trial versions are
included on many new computers and their public relations is tops (as is
AOL). For many new computer users, staying with it after the trial period is
the easy way to go. I have been protected for years using free programs like
AVG, avast!, ZoneAlarm, SpyBot S&D, etc., and have never been infected with
a virus or had my computer compromised. Apparently, all I'm missing is the
bells and whistles that money buys.

Just my 2¢. The bottom line? If you are protected and satisfied with your
system... happy and safe computing to you.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!